Last winter, when I first tried Jamberry nail wraps, I fell in love. Like seriously, fell in love! I've been wearing them almost non-stop ever since.
In my high school and college years (a.k.a. the years in which I accumulated a mountain of student loan debt - coincidence? I think not!), I went and had my nails done every other week. (Although I'm not a girly girl that does her hair and makeup everyday, I have always appreciated nice nails.) Unfortunately though, when we got on a budget and started following the Total Money Makeover a few years ago, nails were one of the first things to go.
That is until this year... Jamberry has made nice nails on a budget possible, and I couldn't be more thrilled about it! (Wait until you hear how cheap these suckers are...)
Here's what Jamberry has to say about their product: "Gone are the days of nails that chip and flake after only a few days! Gone are the days of the single colored manicure. Gone are the mani/pedis that take all afternoon and most of your cash too! Jamberry nail wraps arm you with style and confidence while demanding very little of your time or money." (Read more here)
Jamberry is so awesome, and perfect for busy moms on a budget, that I'm bringing them back for another review & giveaway this month!!! :)
You can read my full review from earlier in the year here, or you can just check out the specifics below:
The Nitty Gritty: Here's what you're probably dying to know...
- I wear my Jams an average of 14 days before I change them (but the longest I've gone was 19).
- Glossy finish is my fave, but I'm not a fan of the glitter nail wraps (Yep, seriously wouldn't recommend glitter designs - they looked terrible on me.)
- One of my new faves, that I can't wait to order, is Boysenberry Chevron (Check it out in my party here.)
- They are easier to put on then I imagined - I really like this YouTube tutorial
- My favorite way to put on new Jams is sitting in front of the TV, enjoying a relaxing hour just for mom
- I find the entire process really relaxing - it takes me about an hour to complete at a leisurely pace while watching TV
- The Mini Heater ($19) they sell isn't necessary, but it seriously makes the process so much faster & easier
- As a mommy - I *LOVE* that I can stop doing my nails, mid-hand, to take care of something around the house with no worry about smudging or scuffing like you would with nail polish
- And the best part... Jamberry gives me 2 manis, 2 pedis & bonus accent nails all for the low cost of $15!!!
Alright folks, I don't have hand model quality images, but here are a few of my own...
With Christmas just around the corner - now is the perfect time to pick up a special gift for a wonderful lady in your life. Check out my online party - open through October 30th. At only $15 a piece, it's the perfect gift for your BFF, plus they have a fabulous buy 3, get 1 free program - which means you get 8 manis, 8 pedis plus a ton of accent nails for the low, low cost of only $45! (That, my friends, is hard to beat!)
But enough about that... I've been having such an awesome time using Jamberry this year, I couldn't wait to reach out to Julia from Jamberry Nails to do another awesome review & giveaway for all of you this month. So here it is...
One lucky winner will receive a nail wrap of their choice, plus the Jamberry application kit. That's a $35 value!
So what are you waiting for? Check out my Jamberry party, then enter to win your very own using the rafflecopter form below! The contest is open to US, Canada, Australia & New Zealand residents ages 18+.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Thank you for being a part of the Wife.Mother.Teacher. tribe.
While you're here - have you subscribed to our email mailing list yet,
or followed us on social media? Just click the buttons below!